APR Hoses – Turbo Outlet – MQB 1.8T/2.0T – APR – MS100112
Replace your failure prone rubber hoses and worm clamps with this upgraded silicone hose, complete with t-bolt clamps.
Détails techniques APR MS100112
|Product Type||Charge Air Hose|
Les points clés MS100112
- Direct OEM replacement: Compatible with OEM/APR Intercooler, OEM Throttle body and all OEM turbochargers.
- APR EZ-Flow design: APR’s EZ-Flow stepped design provides maximum flow for maximum performance through a smooth, port matched transition from hose to connection surface.
- Multi-ply silicone outer construction: Pressure tested far beyond the engine’s capabilities, the system maintains performance under extreme conditions and increases both heat and burst resistance as well as mating surface adhesion compared to rubber.
- Fluorosilicone interior surface: A Fluorosilicone coating on the interior surface greatly resists oil and gasoline permeation providing an extra layer of protection against deterioration of the hoses.
- Clampco T-bolt clamps: Stainless steel T-bolt clamps. Diminishes the risk of boost leaks with increased connection strength and decreased hose slippage.
- Additional quality control: APR take quality seriously. Each hose is fully tested before it leaves our doors to ensure fitment and our EZ-Flow design is perfectly matched!
Résumé APR Hoses – Turbo Outlet – MQB 1.8T/2.0T
- Marque : APR
- Référence : MS100112
- Description : APR Hoses – Turbo Outlet – MQB 1.8T/2.0T
- Lien vers le site APR : https://www.goapr.com/products/engine_hardware/charge_air_hoses_and_pipes/parts/MS100112
- Catégorie : Engine Hardware,Charge Air Hoses and Pipes,
Présentation complète APR MS100112
APR is pleased to present the ultimate boost hose upgrade for MQB platform vehicles with the 1.8T and 2.0T engines! The APR Boost Hose System is a comprehensive, direct replacement upgrade, to the factory rubber hoses found in the charge piping system. The system includes a multitude of enhancements designed for maximum performance, longevity and insurance against power robbing boost leaks. The system is sold both as a complete kit, and individually, and is fully compatible with the OEM and upgraded APR Intercooler system, OEM throttle body and all OEM turbochargers. This system includes the turbo outlet hose. APR’s Engineers took a multi-step approach to optimizing the hoses to minimize boost leaks, reduce turbulence and other performance degradations. Four-ply silicone was utilized as it provides the thickness and strength characteristics necessary to support boost levels far beyond the engine’s capabilities. A Fluorosilicone internal lining was added to ensure the hoses do not rapidly deteriorate over time when exposed to oil and gasoline from the PCV and EVAP systems. The included stainless-steel Clampco T-bolt clamps prevent the hoses from coming loose under heavy pressure and under high temperatures, silicone adheres to its mating surface, further minimizing leaks and hose slippage. APR’s EZ-Flow stepped design creates a smooth airflow path, reducing turbulence over non-stepped designs. Finally, silicone provides better heat resistance over rubber, extending the life of the product and ultimately minimizing failure. The result is hose solution that directly replaces the factory rubber hoses and maintains performance under extreme conditions!
Tutoriel d’installation PDF APR Hoses – Turbo Outlet – MQB 1.8T/2.0T
Cliquez ici pour télécharger le PDF créé par APR pour l’installation pour votre MS100112 APR –
Galerie photos APR MS100112